Add E-signature to your Dealer Shed Portal Service for only $0.75 per agreement loaded.
The process for dealers to load agreements through the online portal using the signing center are listed below:
1. The dealer or customer at the dealers lot fills out the customer application info(customer name address etc.)
2. The dealer fills in the agreement details, including shed model, serial, agreement details, with pricing calculated based on your settings. The dealer can optionally process the down payment by credit card.
3. When the dealer submits the agreement details they are sent live to your server, where the agreement is generated.
4. The agreement is sent back live to the dealers online signing center.
5. The dealer uses his mobile device to tak e picture of the customers drivers license.
6. The dealer has the customer sign the agreement using touch screen on a mobile device.
7. The signed agreement and image of customers drivers license are sent to your server and stored in the customers document imaging.